OPERATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLDue to the truly unique conditions imposed to us by the COVID-19 pandemic; we, at Amaryllis Paros Beach Hotel, having as our top priority the safety, health and comfort of our guests as well as our staff, have adjusted our operational procedures in compliance with the measures set by the W.H.O and the Greek health authorities.
In this section, you may read out most important initiatives and actions:
* We recommend to all our prospective guests to visit our website before their arrival at the property.
Upon Arrival - Reception:
- You will be asked to use the sanitization station in order to sanitize your hands. This will be asked of you every time you enter the hotel.
- Check-in time is now at 3pm and check-out time is at 11am - In order to allow us enough time for deep cleaning and sanitization of your room.
- You are required to keep a distance of 2 meters (6ft) from your fellow guests and hotel staff, at all times. As well as to avoid handshakes.
- Hotel room card-keys are disinfected after every use.
- The hotel lobby area is meticulously disinfected twice per day.
- Entry to the hotel is permitted only to hotel guests.
Guests - Rooms:
- It is not permitted to have guests from outside the hotel.
- All common use items, such as bed covers, cushions, menus and brochures have been removed from your room.
- All linen is washed at high temperature as required by the health and safety protocols.
- On the day of your departure, please call the hotel reception from your room so that we can have your bill/invoice ready and avoid delays.
- You are kindly requested to choose electronic forms of payment instead of cash.
- All hotel staff are fully trained and certified on the health and safety rules set by the Greek Public Health Authority.
- All hotel staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- The tables have been rearranged to maintain the distancing that is required.
- Upon arrival to the breakfast area, you will be required to use the sanitization station to sanitize your hands.
- You are required to wear a face mask when not seated.
- When approaching the buffet and in order to serve yourself, in addition to the face mask you are required to wear the single-use gloves provided for you.
- The receiving of the products, as well the cleaning and preparation of the food is done according to the HACCP protocols.
Sal y Mar Beach Lounge:
- The umbrella sets have been rearranged to conform to the distancing protocols. For this reason, guests are kindly requested not to move the sunbeds.
- The sunbeds are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- All menus have been removed and are available upon request. The menu may be accessed on your smartphone.
HANDLING OF SUSPECTED COVID-19 CASES:
- The hotel has a comprehensive action plan in place to handle possible or confirmed cases of COVID-19 for both guests and staff.
- The hotel has a cooperation with a medical center in order to diagnose, isolate and/or transfer COVID-19 cases.
- For more information regarding our COVID-19 response protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +30 22840 41410 or +30 2310 548956